- Sample company
Our partner company is established tour operator in Greece since 1959. The group generates a turnover of over €6,000,000 per year. Our company hosts, moves and entertains more than 30,000 people on an annual basis. We provide all tourism related services to meet the demands of companies,tour operators and individuals, provide a variety of services such as planning, within a short period of time, for any vacation, congress, exhibition or event. Our company has two abroad offices in Los Angeles & Beijing, in order to provide better services for our clients.
- Sample project
- Understands client’s need complete accurate records of bookings and offer best alternatives available in terms of pricing and routing.
- Responsible to research the scenic resources and market needs to plan the activities of the scenic area and the package product.
- Ensure a high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction deliveredin accordance to the Service Level Agreement (SLAs).
- Process visa related documentation and ensure speedy recovery of travel documents from the Embassies/Consulates.
- Ensure that travel policies of the clients are adhered to, including air, accommodation, car, rail, insurance and visa requirement.
- Ensure that the Telephone Service Factor (TSF) are met in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLAs).
- Build and maintain relationships with client’s contacts at the relevant level.