- Sample company
The Asia-Pacific Network for Sustainable Forest Management and Rehabilitation (APFNet) is a non-profit international organization dedicated to advancing sustainable forest management and rehabilitation in the Asia-Pacific region. With our values of respecting differences and action-oriented in mind, we aim to promote sustainable forest management and rehabilitation, and in the process bring socio-economic benefits of forests for communities. To achieve this goal, we leverage four pillars, i.e. policy dialogues, capacity building, demonstration projects and information sharing, to make a difference by carrying out activities on the ground. We also strive to forge collaborations and partnerships to achieve our common goal. APFNet has 31 members, including 26 member economies and 5 international organizations in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Sample project
☀ The job description will make adjustment based on personal abilities and current business.
- Editing and drafting visibility and dissemination materials on APFNet projects and programs (including web news, press releases, and newsletters).
- Support on knowledge sharing projects and publications development.
- Assisting in the development of policy briefs and case studies on sustainable forest management and forestry innovation.
- Assisting in other communication projects and activities as needed.
- Organizational support of project events (workshops, meetings, training, etc.).
- Administrative support as needed.