Digital marketing internship:
The intern will start with SEO and Social Media, the role is for someone looking to gain vital experience within social media management and digital marketing. You will also have the opportunity to have free placement of internship or work in China.
- Developing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat…)
- Assisting in email marketing campaign deployment.
- Supporting the marketing managers in all marketing channels.
- Exceptional written English skills and good attention to detail: this is crucial as you will be creating engaging social media messages and other forms of online marketing.
Post jobs on various job sites.
- Take enquiries.
- Follow up students interested in the programme.
Other ad hoc work.
- Recently graduated from or studying for a degree in Marketing, Business, or IT
- Keen interest in online trends, technology, social media and blogs
- Interest in travelling abroad and foreign languages
- Highly energetic and self-motivated, self-aware, and innovative
- Some knowledge of HTML (desirable)
- Knowledge of search engine optimization, social media and content writing for web (desirable)