As part of our partnership with EF English First, Nexus Globe is pleased to bring you news of the latest EF teaching opportunities. If you apply to join one of EF’s kids and teens schools, you could get a free flight to China with your new job, but you need to act fast. Free flights are available as long as the positions are available. Peak season is coming up so don’t miss out!
FOR SELECTED DESTINATIONS IN CHINA GET A
FREE FLIGHT ON TOP
OF A COMPETITIVE
Multiple vacancies available throughout China.
Apply early to secure your position for Summer 2017.
Ready for a change? Here’s your opportunity. We have job openings for teaching positions across China, so if you prefer the fast paced city life of Shenzhen, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. With EF, you’ll be able to teach, travel and train in China and discover a rewarding career.
JOIN US AT OUR KIDS & TEENS SCHOOLS IN MANY CITIES IN CHINA AND YOU’LL GET YOUR INITIAL FLIGHT PAID FOR. AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• A TEFL Certification
• The ability to obtain a clear background check
• Availability to live abroad for at least 1 year
• To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
TEACHING PACKAGES IN CHINA ARE UP TO 15,400 RMB PER MONTH INCLUDING
• Basic Salary of 12,500 – 13,750 RMB based on experience and qualifications
• Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools
• 667 RMB monthly flight allowance • Sponsored legal Z work visa
• 10,000 RMB salary advance available • Health insurance
• 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
• ESL certification program including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and University of Queensland IDLTM
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
• Teacher advantages discount scheme
• Job rotation scheme