- Sample company
Our partner company in the planning, engineering, architectural design and construction, and operational management of process plants and distribution centers for the grocery, food service, public warehouse, third party logistics, beverage, and fresh/frozen food industries.
As your facility planning partner, our professional services, including refrigeration engineering, can be performed independently or combined for a single-source, total responsibility, design/build approach.
Our staff architects and engineers are licensed professionals with unparalleled experience in food distribution center design. We offer all disciplines in-house and utilize the latest in CADD technology.
We have worked in over half of the United States and many international locations, including China, Mexico, Belize, Jamaica, and South Africa.
- Sample project
- Support project expert with all project-related activities.
- using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs.
- Assist the project management to draft , deal with all kind of correspondence.
- Attend project daily meeting and carry out the meeting report.
- In charge of the project process ,carry out the weekly , monthly report.
- Familar with CAD drafting.
- Getting involved with the project.
- To be responsible for the preparation and improvement of the bidding documents ,when our company involve in bid new project.
- Project co-ordination with Owner and partners.
- Other tasks e.g. deal with office administrative functions.
- Monthly allowance: 2000-3500 RMB / Months (covers daily expenses) depend on your performance and the duration of your internship.
- College education in Civil engineering, Refrigeration otherrelated industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the business development process.
- Good communication and presentation ability in English.
- Self motivated with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business. ☀ Willing to have business trip.